Pathology Testing for TCM Practitioners Webinar : 13th November 2017
13th November 2017
9:30-11:30am Melbourne daylight savings time
Webinar recording available to view afterwards, great if you miss the webinar, also great to rewatch to really get the info to soak in.
- Many practitioners don’t know where to start with writing pathology tests for patients.
- Some practitioners lack the confidence in being able to interpret their patients’ test results.
- Maybe you’re unsure how to decide when to do testing
- Many practitioners are not sure which are the most relevant tests for TCM practitioners
- This seminar is designed to be a 2 hour brain bootcamp to cover everything you need to know about lab testing for TCM pracitioners
- Which tests TCM practitioners need, which ones are not needed.
- Which labs to use. How to set up an account. What are the costs
- How to get copies of your patients results
- How to interpret the results, turn it into a clinical treatment protocol
- When to test. When to treat first. Tests are expensive – so how to use patient’s money for best clinical outcomes
This webinar will give you the confidence to be able to interpret your patient’s test results with confidence, and recommend additional testing or follow up testing if required. Know when you need to get tests done, and when it isn’t necessary.
The specific blood tests we will cover are:
- All general bloods (all that are covered in my book and app)
- Functional bloods like
- zinc, copper, caeruloplasm
- methylation/mthfr bloods
- genetic testing
- saliva hormones
- hair testing
- stool testing
- Plus any other tests that seminar participants would like to be covered
– Are you confused about pathology testing for your patients and don’t know where to start?
– Are you unsure how to interpret test results into a clinically useful protocol?
– Do you want to know when to do testing, know which tests are worthwhile, and know when TCM is better?
– Do you want to know which are the most relevant tests for TCM practitioners?
In this 2 hour webinar, Clare gives an introduction into how practitioners can use pathology testing and functional pathology testing in their practice and how to interpret the results into a useful treatment protocol. Going into detail on:
– Which tests TCM practitioners need, which ones are not needed.
– Which labs to use. How to set up an account. What are the costs for each test?
– How to interpret the results, turn it into a clinical treatment protocol
– Know when to test. Know when to treat first. Tests are expensive so learn how to use your patients’ money for best clinical outcomes
Clare’s presentations are always highly clinically focused, and she allows lots of opportunities for asking questions and interaction.