Employing staff Webinar – view recording
2 CPD Points
- Not sure how to fulfil obligations to paying award wages?
- Don’t know how to write contracts?
- Don’t know how to transition to paying pracs wage instead of commission or rent?
- Scared that employing staff will send you broke?
- I will show you:
- How to structure your clinic so you don’t go broke.
- How to pay your reception staff and pracs according to health practitioner and support services award
- Going through details of employee contracts and bonus schemes
- Know when you’re ready to employ new staff, how to do it
Employing Staff in an Australian TCM Clinic
– Are you scared that employing staff will send you broke?
– Are you unsure how to fulfil your obligations in paying your staff correctly?
– Do you want to know what goes into a good employment contract?
– Are you making the biggest mistake all practitioners make when interviewing for new staff?
– Do you want to know how to transition to paying your practitioners a wage instead of commission or rent?
In this 2 hour webinar (2 CPD points) Clare will go through the ins and outs of what she has learned in over 10 years of employing staff in her own clinic. Going into depth, she will cover:
– How to structure your clinic so your staff help you to increase your earning capacity
– How to pay your reception staff and practitioners according to Health Practitioner & Support Services award
– Go into details of structuring employee contracts and bonus schemes
– How to know when you’re ready to employ new staff, how to do it properly
– How to avoid the 3 biggest mistakes in employing staff
Recording available for on-demand viewing.